Fawlty Towers - Dinner is served at Monarch Wednesday 9th March 2022 from 7pm til 11pm
Highbar. events presents Fawlty Towers, the dining experience, performed live while you enjoy a sumptuous 3 course meal. £45 seated with 3 course dinner.
Join us for the dinner event of the year, which combines fine food and classic comedy action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel do their very best to look after you in their typical crazy style.
Chaos & mayhem are served in large portions and very likely to interrupt the proceedings, but all should end well, as the starts of hotel and catering management do everything they can to keep the evening on course!
Expect a big fun night out in a friendly party atmosphere with some of the finest comedy actors in the land, professionally produced to the highest standards with your enjoyment at the top of the menu.
A faultless show that guarantees to reach chuckle muscles you never knew you had!
Please secure your space now. We’ll be in touch with your menu choices prior to the event.
Fawlty Towers Comedy Night with sumptuous 3 course dinner
Choose from these fantastic courses.
- Pea and spinach soup with roasted walnuts (v)
- Butternut squash & celeriac pakora with coconut, tomato chutney, pickled cucumber & carrot (v)
- Ham hock terrine and pear chutney and smoked apple puree, pea shoots
- Courgette and flat mushroom, spinach rosti with poached egg, rocket velouté and crispy kale (v)
- Poached stuffed chicken breast with mozzarella served with pomme anna potatoes and greens, with a tarragon & cider creamy sauce
- Stone baked tikka pollock with raisn rice and a lemon, coconut, chilli & ginger dressing and chunky coleslaw
- Orange and chocolate mousse, topped with hazelnut crumbs
- Banoffee pie with raisin compot
Capacity is rather limited for this event, so please book as soon as you can. Acts are subject to change. Event organised by Highbar. events.