Highbar. events presents ‘Christmas Events At Monarch’.
Bring your Christmas event to our venue. Now taking bookings from 22nd November, thru to January.
Every night in the run up to Christmas, we’ll be running our Christmas Event menu, great food, music and dancing, so bring your event to our venue. Catering for group bookings from 2 to 80. See menu below.
Christmas Event Nights sumptuous 3 course dinner
Just £29.95 per person
Choose from these fantastic courses.
- Spiced Parsnip, Coconut & Lentil Dhal with curried flatbread (V)
- Confit Duck Terrine, Red Cabbage Jam Duckfat Brioche
- Beetroot Cured Salmon, Cauliflower Raita Pickled Mussels
- Filo Rolled Crispy Goat Cheese, pickled celeriac + squash and honey balsamic dressing
- Pan Roasted Lamb Rump Sweet Potato puree charcoal Aubergine, Crispy Kale And Harissa Dressing
- Stone bakedTandoori Hake Filet , brown shrimp & barley kedgeree, shallot + spinach pakora , Lemon Coconut ginger dressing
- Norfolk Turkey, Duck fat roast potatoes, stuffing, chipolatas, roasted carrots, parsnips, Brussel sprouts & gravy
- Yeasted Wild Mushroom Arancini, confit leak slow braised red cabbage rocket and mint oil (V)
- Christmas pudding brandy custard raisin compot
- Flourless Chocolate cake salted caramel ice cream strawberry compot
- Mulled Stone Fruit and hazelnut Crumble,Brandy custard
- Sussex Cheese Board Selection with biscuits, grapes & chutney
- Mince Pie – Tart Crumble Bites
(A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill)
Full allergen information available on request.
Enquire our availability using the form below, or call and ask for Ellis. If you have a large gathering, we can share a form with you to collect your parties food choices.